Content-top

In 1915 Hill Top School started existence from a house in Kyber Pass, Auckland City. It was with the vision of Miss Phyllis Boult to meet the needs of children in Auckland that the school commenced, initally with a roll of five children. From that small beginning, Hill Top has grown and achieved so much for the children who have had the benefit of its nurturing and family environment.
In 1959 to meet the growing needs of the School and to meet the needs of its Founder, Miss Boult, who was well past her retirement age, new premises were purchased at 37 Heaphy Street, Blockhouse Bay. A Deed of Trust was signed and a much needed School, which catered so well for the individual needs of each of its students continued on after the retirement of its Founder. The School become a Charitible Trust in 1959, and continues to strive to meet the needs of all those children who come to its doors.
In 1997 the Friends of Hill Top School Association was commenced.
Hill Top was 93 years old this year.
The Friends of Hill Top School welcome you to our web site.
Remember we are 7 years away from our 100th birthday. We are planning now. So keep in touch over these years.

Photo School Photo 1920's House in Kyber Pass 1920's

Designed By Geo Com Ltd
Friends Of Hill Top School Association 2007